Some signs you child may be at risk online.
Are you worried?
Below are some signs to watch for in your child behavior:
- Your child is spending a large amount of time on-line, especially late at night.
- You find pornography on your child's computer.
- Your child receives phone calls from men you don't know or is making
calls, sometimes long distance, to numbers you don't recognize.
Your child receives mail, gifts, or packages from someone you don't
- Your child turns the computer monitor off or quickly changes the screen
on the monitor when you come into the room.
- Your child becomes withdrawn from the family and friends.
- Your child starts using an on-line account belonging to someone else.